Employer: A LEADING DAIRY PROCESSING COMPANY IN MT. KENYA REGION
Ref No: SGK-QCS-010-2021
Job Category: SUPERVISOR
Town: MT. KENYA REGION
• A degree in food science/dairy technology.
• Must have strong planning and organizational skills.
• At least 2 years working experience in quality control/production department in a busy FMCG company.
• Those who have dairy industry experience will have an added advantage.
Salary: KSHS. 40,000 - 50,000 PLUS COMPANY BENEFITS
QUALITY CONTROL SUPERVISOR DUTIES INCLUDES
• Quality and quantity analysis of fresh milk
• Ensure packing raw materials are well inspected & are in good condition
• Checking on hygiene of the factory & personal hygiene of all factory staff
• Supervise product preparation & processing operations to ensure quality & safety
• Training quality control & production staff on good manufacturing practices