Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or equivalent experience
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Industry: Airlines and Aviation
Employment Type : Full time
Work Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Company Vision (What we want to accomplish).
To be the leading provider of travel solutions for businesses in the region.
Company Mission (How do we plan to achieve our Vision)
Have a focused approach to converting agencies.
Have a focused approach to distributing 3rd party products
To achieve a 7% market share by the end of 2024
Achieve at least 5 % month-on-month growth for the current agencies
Deploy our 3rd party products to a minimum of 10 clients.
Job Description for Sales and Key Account Manager
The Ideal candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline with the Travel Community and Airline Industry. This will be accomplished by identifying key business opportunities and segments prospects. Your goal will be to meet or exceed our annual quota and increase our revenue.
• Build a pipeline and maintain long-term relationships with travel agents and airline vendors
• Identify new business opportunities to generate leads
• Develop annual sales strategy and goals
• Leverage sales tools and resources to identify new sales leads and nurture prospect relationships
• Collaborate with sales leaders
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or equivalent experience
• Mandatory 2+ years of Airline and GDS sales experience
• Proven history of meeting or exceeding quota or closing sales
Pls note: Only candidates with Airline and GDS sales experience will be considered.
Send CV in pdf to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.