A Bachelor's degree or a Diploma in any relevant field.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Kema (E.A.) Limited is a leading supplier and distributor of personal protective equipment (PPE) and work and safety products in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda. We have experience of over 30 years in protecting workers across a wide range of industries both within the private and public sector. We are looking for a dynamic and motivated sales and marketing executive to join our team and help us grow our business in the East African region and beyond.
As a sales and marketing executive, you will be responsible for developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies, managing key accounts, and expanding our customer base. You will also be involved in conducting market research, creating and delivering presentations, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A Bachelor's degree or a Diploma in any relevant field.
- Proven experience as a sales and marketing executive or account manager in a related field
- A passion for sales and a customer-oriented approach
- A self-driven, resilient, and results-oriented attitude, with a high level of initiative and ambition
- Excellent knowledge of desktop and field research techniques to better understand the overall market as well as client needs
- Strong communication, negotiation, and networking skills. Proven track record of closing KShs 10M+ arr deals is a significant plus
- A willingness to travel to meet clients
We offer opportunities to work across different geographies based on individual preferences and performance. We also place immense value on self- drive and ambition and reward this through competitive commission package (with a base salary as well).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.