Looking for individuals with Outspoken, proactive, great presentation skills and excellence in self-expression are a must.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
QUALIFICATIONS & JOB DESCRIPTION:
We are a fast-growing solar engineering procurement and construction (EPC) company looking for individuals with the qualifications outlined below:
• Outspoken, proactive, great presentation skills and excellence in self-expression is a must
• Experience in Sales for at least one year
• Self-confident and able to do presentations to a large crowd.
• 20-35 years of age
• Fluency in English and Kiswahili
• Knowledge of MS Office software and digital marketing/social media platforms
• Ability to create and deliver presentations
• Fast learner and quick thinker
• Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
• Degree or diploma in any discipline
• Research and engage prospects for new business opportunities
• Research and analyze sales options
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
• Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
• Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
• Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
• Build and maintain professional networks
• Meet with potential clients to determine their needs.
• Achieve sales targets as stipulated by management
• Experience in the solar power industry will be an added advantage
- The Ideal candidate will have a target of Ksh. 1,000,000 per month
- A minimum of ksh.1,000,000 monthly sales will have to be achieved to get the retainer.
- A retainer of Kes 10,000
- On confirmation, A retainer of ksh 40,000 gross and a 2% commission on gross individual sales.
- If the candidate does not reach the minimum target, only a 2 % commission will be given on the total sales they make.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.