Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Job Type: Full time
Salary: Gross Salary: 35k-70k plus commission
- Establish, develop new and maintain business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Explore sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential customers, and providing technical information while building lasting relationships with customers
- Carry out general sales and marketing activities for the team
- Ensure customers are provided with accurate and timely information on sales transactions
- Responsible for the accuracy of the information, updating, and monitoring of information from input to completion of the order
- Deal effectively with customer complaints and provide timely resolution
- Respond to all inquiries promptly and professionally
- Contribute to the business development and any sales-related work in the team
- Ensuring adequate communication with the customer, post-delivery service, and forwarding feedback/complaints/changes to requirements there from.
- Compiling individual sales reports as per the company requirements.
- Ensuring that sales targets are consistently met
- Ensuring In-depth product knowledge and current prices
- Any other duty that may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in selling electricals, solar energy equipment’s, Cables (Electrical/solar), Solar Batteries, Lights & Inverters etc.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills are required.
- Microsoft office proficiency, especially Excel.
- ERC T3 Solar PV Technician Certification is highly desirable.
- Disciplined and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Great Organizational and Time Management
How to Apply
If you have the requisite qualifications and experience and desire to work as a team member in a modern, progressive, international, and multicultural institution where you can make a difference, please apply indicating in the subject line of the email address the position you are applying for.
Interested applicants must provide a cover letter and a current CV, certified copies of educational certificates and transcripts, names and addresses of three referees, current salary and benefits, telephone and e-mail contacts by 29th February 2024.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.