Reports To: The Director
Duty Station: Mombasa
1. Prepare pupil’s bills and collect all fees
2. Monitor the school financial systems /procedures/ policies
3. Keep accounts of the school, prepare statements of financial activity and balance sheets
4. Maintain cash flow projections for current and future years
5. Co-ordinating the annual auditing process, ensuring implementation of the audit recommendations and ensuring effective internal controls
6. Monitoring and ensure compliance with school policies, tax and other statutory requirements
7. Responsible for key performance indicators mainly operating profit, trade receivables, bank borrowing, financial projections, cashflow management , inventory and relationship management with financial institutions and other key stakeholders
8. Manage the financial management functions within the school, report and advise on school finances
9. Prepare, maintain and monitor the school budgets including the provision of accurate estimates, forecasts and projections
10. Present proposed school budgetary plans to Senior Management
11. Prepare forecasts for future financial performance of the school
12. Present regular management reports to Senior management
13. Planning and directing financing needs, working capital, cash and cost management to meet school objectives
14. Managing analysis of revenues / expenditure
15. Developing and providing ad hoc financial information to end users for business decision making
16. Determining and coordinating financial reporting and communication requirements both internally and externally
• A bachelor’s degree in commerce/ Finance or equivalent
• CPA K qualification or equivalent
• Over five (5) Years relevant experience
• A mature person, aged 30 years & above.
• Ability to handle demanding situations & work with minimum supervision.
• Person of unquestionable integrity.
• Financial Acumen;
• Budget formulation and monitoring;
• Financial Analysis and Reporting;
• Capacity building others;
• Analytical Thinking;
• Customer orientation;
• Holding People accountable.