Senior Chromium Embedded Framework Engineer
Software & Data
Deep experience developing CEF applications, preferably on Apple devices. Experience with MacOS fundamentals and the larger Apple development ecosystem
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
We believe that making a video should feel as effortless as sending a text message, as quick as a chat, and as human as a coffee break.
Founded in May 2020, mmhmm is a fully distributed, global company that builds products and services to make the Out-of-Office (OOO) work lifestyle possible.
mmhmm is an All Turtles company. All Turtles is a globally distributed product studio that solves meaningful problems.
As a Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF) engineer on our macOS team, you’ll be a key member of the small team developing our Mac desktop application. You’ll work with designers, product managers and other engineers to develop new functionality, improve performance and fix bugs. We work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, preferring communication and common sense to highly structured processes and formal documentation.
You’re the right person for this job if you like to work on small, autonomous teams to create new things, take pride in the quality of the user experiences that you create, and love to see your work used by people who are passionate about what you’ve built.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Making major contributions to the CEF layer of mmhmm for macOS. You’ll collaborate closely with others doing so for mmhmm on Windows.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving issues reported by our internal teams and our customers that often involve complex hardware and software configurations which have caused degraded performance.
- Identifying components of the application that could be refactored for improved performance, clarity, or maintainability.
- Designing software for scalability, maintainability, and security.
- Ensuring that we deliver at high quality, release after release.
You must have:
- Deep experience developing CEF applications, preferably on Apple devices.
- Experience with MacOS fundamentals and the larger Apple development ecosystem.
- Experience creating a build pipeline to integrate frequent external framework updates along with internal changes to frameworks and native codebases.
- A proven ability to manage your own time and workload.
- A track record of delivering on ambitious goals.
- Worked in a startup environment. You’re comfortable with ambiguity and change.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with an aptitude for conveying clear thoughts and ideas.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Experience developing applications in Swift or Objective-C
- Familiarity with inner workings of media systems or audio/video codecs
- Experience with System Extensions in the Mac ecosystem
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured