Supervise, organize and plan the activity of Data Entry officers (HRIO) to have a reliable record of medical activity performed.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Tasks & Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Supervise, organize and plan the activity of Data Entry officers (HRIO) to have a reliable record of medical activity performed.
- As well, as identify their training/technical support needs, Leave plan in order to provide a good service support and reliability of the data collected.
- Ensure collation and entry of all data identified by project managers for collection (e.g. morbidity, mortality, surveillance of diseases of epidemics, nutrition, psychological and women’s health, etc) into the appropriate data management system while ensuring quality of data
- Do quality control on data officers’ performance on regular basis, (Data quality audit)
- Know and ensure proper use of software used for recording (i.e. REDCAP, Epi data, Funsoft, DHIS2 etc.).
- Ensure accuracy of the medical data entered into the mission’s database (REDCAP) on a regular basis, according to MSF protocols and carry out regular back-ups.
- Provide technical support to data entry officers/operators in project sites and give response to their training needs.
- Provide regular quality statistical reports for the medical team as well as informing the superior of any missing information, major changes or big differences in data
- Ensuring HRIOs have ongoing sufficient supplies of necessary data collection tools
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Diploma in health records/ information technology/ statistics and any other relevant training.
- Degree in Information and Technology (IT) /Health records information system is desirable.
- One (1) year of working experience.
- Desirable in MSF or other NGOs
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, Power point, Power BI, REDCAP, ,funsoft,EPI DATA)
- Desirable knowledge on medical statistics data bases (EPI INFO, STATA, SPSS,R)
- Fluent in English and Swahili,
- Result and quality oriented
- Prioritizing and multitasking
- Team management and coordination.
- Commitment to MSF principle
Method of Application
Applicants MUST be Kenyan nationals and have the necessary statutory documents (ID, NSSF, NHIF and a PIN certificate). Candidates meeting the above qualifications are requested to submit a motivation letter and an updated Curriculum Vitae as a single file by 13th January 2023 and mentioning on the subject email line, “Supervisor Medical Data Entry -Homabay” to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured