Develop business processes and systems that will drive revenue growth both from organic opportunities with current customers and through the effective acquisition of new customers in current and new markets.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 6 years
Department Section Subsection: Sales and Marketing
Reports To (job): Head Of Sales & Customer Service
1. Lead the sales and marketing strategy formulation and implementation for the electronic equipment and as a result maintain and drive business growth.
2. Lead the development of sound pricing strategies that optimize brand financials as well as headline growth
3. Continuously innovate on Electronic Security equipment and advise the management on new developments in the industry.
4. Lead the technical team to effectively implement electronic security systems and provide guidance on installation and maintenance schedules.
5. Assist the team with Electronic equipment surveys and preparation of survey reports and quotations.
6. Analyze competitor/market intelligence on future market trends for business consumption and defend market share
7. Ensure proper programming and testing of transceivers for strong signal transmission and connectivity to control rooms
8. Oversee the setting up of communication centers at the branch offices.
9. Prepare, implement & control a technical sales budget and expenditure for cost-effective and smooth running of the technical function
10. Ensure efficient and effective installation process as per the documented ISO Standards for quality service provision
11. Any other duty assigned by management from time to time
2 or 3 Key Deliverables for this position
1. 100% achievement of the sales targets
2. Business growth and brand awareness
3. Growth in market share
4. Competitive pricing strategy
Value of Financial Resources, Revenue, Budgets
• Company targets
• Company budget
• Company assets
Direct Reports (Jobs)
Account Relationship Executives, Sales Executives, Operations Officers, Technical Officers
Account Relations, sales administrator, Sales team, procurement, finance, operations department
Within Sovereign Group
Critical Success Factors for the Job
Degree in business-related field
1. Post-graduate marketing qualification
Job Skills & Personal Attributes
- Proven track record of analytical and evectional competencies
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent influencing, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent people skills
- Strong commitment, leadership, and management skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Customer focused
- Business savvy
- Team spirit
- Set Direction
- Create Edge
- Drive Results
- Liberate Potential
- Recognize & Celebrate Success
- Focus on must-wins.
At least 6 years of relevant experience in the same field.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.