- Welcome/greet guests professionally and provide information about the food and beverages
- Consistently check with customers to ensure they are enjoying their meals and drinks and take action to correct any issues.
- Capture clients orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
- Present menus to guests and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Inform customers of daily specials; Beverage menus, how menu items are prepared, the ingredients used and the different cooking methods.
- Check food and beverages for quality and presentation before serving to guest.
- Serve food and beverages to guests.
- Receive guest payments and process transactions.
- Clear and clean tables promptly according to proper sanitation standards.
Complete side duties as required including, polishing silverware, setting up the restaurant and filling condiments.
-Minimum 1 year of busy hotel/cafe/restaurant experience
-Must be female
-Must speak and write with excellent command of the English and Swahili language including proper spelling and grammar.
-MUST work overtime when needed and assist the workload of others.
Interested and qualified candidates to send in the following to be considered;
- Detailed resume/CV
- CLEAR full size photo
- CLEAR passport size photo
- Certificate of good conduct
- Medical certificate
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, first come first considered basis.