Travel Required: Minimal
Position Type: Full Time
Direct Supervisor: COO
Produce high-quality Web Design and Digital Publications, that will contribute to the overall success of company Industrial brand & image.
Follow Document Development Life Cycle (DDLC) and collaborate with SMEs to understand products, services and processes and translate this information into terminology the target audience will easily understand.
As needed, this role partners with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), R&D and Technical teams to create appropriate publications and documentations.
• Daily content management and improvements of Company Website and related websites to ensure the websites are up to date.
• Create new (or re-designing existing) sections of the websites.
• Monitor and report on all website traffic and statistics.
• Daily work with the all departments and related workspaces to ensure consistency between the websites and the workspaces.
• Provide guidance on strategies for developing Company Website and related websites on an on-going basis.
• Edit video & audio material for web content.
• Liaise with Directors to determine and implement their needs on the Company Website and related websites
• Manage the development and production webservers
• Monthly lay-out, improvements and distribution of the company and Related Company newsletters.
• Manage the company and Related Company newsletters distribution database.
• Provide guidance, develop and oversee the implementation of new social media strategies for company and Related Companies
• Manage posts on \ social media websites and blogs for company and Related Companies
Communications, publications and materials
• Design and layout promotional materials and presentations.
• Disseminate publications including policy briefs, annual reports, case studies, data-sheets, corporate profiles and success stories to maximize their use.
• Contribute content to communications products.
• Maintain an updated database of available information materials (physical and electronic).
• Monitor and report on new news and web content relating to company and Related Companies
• Support the Directors in developing media strategy, creating and disseminating press releases and responding to media enquiries
Role related Qualifications/Skills:
• University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
• Proven working experience in technical writing of software and/or documentation.
• Excellent written skills in English
Role Related Competencies (Behavioral Indicators):
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
• Service and operational delivery
• On time performance on agreed time lines
Role-related Performance Indicators:
• Leadership skills
• Conceptual and strategic thinking
• Good communication skills
• Good collaboration skills
• Ability to drive and deliver results on agreed time
• Attention to detail, good eye for quality of Web & Publishing material
• Good appreciation of design and presentation material / submissions