Pizza House Restaurant is Mogadishu’s entirely rooftop dining Restaurant. It’s located in an accessible place in the city. An ideal place for every person where you can enjoy panoramic view of the city, a night at Pizza House Restaurant will have you basking in the peaceful and relaxing atmosphere of our Rooftop setting. But it's not all about location - here at Pizza House we have forged a reputation as one of Mogadishu’s top restaurants. We believe in using only the freshest ingredients, the most talented chefs and waiting staff of the most professional standard. Be prepared to be properly taken care of by our outstanding staff whilst you enjoy our delicious cuisine.
We are still in this ever-competitive food business and have upgraded our services for the best of our clients who have supported us all these years. Our business has grown despite having many challenges. We are proud to say that we have created a strong bond with our clients.
Overview of Position
We are recruiting for an organized and creative Videographer to work with our wedding videographer team, film and edit video content according to client needs. We expect our Videographer’s responsibilities to include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on set and editing film footages for weddings and any other events.
His responsibilities vary depending on the needs and plans of each client. As a wedding videographer, he usually meets with each couple before the wedding to assess their needs and plan the project. He may film the couple throughout the day, record them at the wedding venue, and capture images during the ceremony and reception. After the wedding, he edits the footage to create a wedding film for our clients. A wedding videographer captures the celebration of a couple’s marriage.
• Serve as the brands primary videographer and photographer for the creation of all marketing including but not limited to wedding filming, promotional videos, advert campaigns and corporate events filming
• Film videos on set or on location
• Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
• Edit footage in post-production.
• Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
• Use various media including graphics, animations, data visualization, music and voice over’s to create professional grade content.
• Coordinate all activities and materials supporting each photographic and wedding shoot project
• Plans and performs video post-production tasks, including reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, logging, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, adding photographs, motion pictures, motion graphics, animation, audio and music and final editing using final cut pro, Avid or adobe premiere software; utilizes computer graphics and special effect for video post- production in accordance with the overall production concepts; compresses/encodes video projects for output; makes video products available in a variety of formats; observes brand standards, ensures consistency and relevancy to production and monitors technical quality of end product.
Qualifications & Experiences
• A minimum of four (4) years of relevant Experience or, any combination of education and experience that is substantially equivalent to it.
• Previous experience in wedding filming and editing is a plus
• Demonstrated experience in the areas of videotape production, as well as through knowledge of audio, video and multimedia hardware and software required
• Must be available to work a non –standard schedule in order to fulfill assigned duties and responsibilities
How to apply
Applicants can send their CV and Cover Letter via "Apply Now Button" and state the position applied for from 14th September to 20th October 2021. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements