Should have a certificate lasting more than two years in either animal health or animal health and production from a recognized institution
- Minimum Qualification: Certificate
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
l A person of age between 26yrs to 30yrs.
l Be willing to learn.
l Should have a certificate lasting more than two years in either animal health or animal health and production from a recognized institution.
l Be registered by the Kenya veterinary board.
l Certificate in meat inspection from recognized institution will be added advantage.
l Demonstrating and training in milking techniques.
l Prepare working sheets, instructions and procedures for other staffs.
l Demonstrate external parasite control techniques such as dipping, spraying and dusting.
l Assist in designing animal enterprise plan.
l Attend training and seminars in the sector within the region.
l Participate in disease research and reporting.
l Carry out any other duties assigned by supervisor.
(ENCOIURAGING SALARY PERK WILL BE DISCUSSED)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.