Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or related field
- Minimum Qualification: Unspecified
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious B2B Sales Representative to join Crystal Africa Cleaning Service sales department.
The Role of a B2B Sales Representative
Business-to-business sales representatives are responsible for end-to-end management of B2B sales funnel, starting from lead generation to lead conversion. Some of the major responsibilities associated with B2B sales representatives include:
● Researching the target industry to discover prospecting opportunities
● Planning and executing cold outreach in the form of emails and calls to attract new leads
● Reaching out to prospects through calls or emails to assess their needs
● Nurturing the leads and understanding their issues inside out
● Conducting product demos and handling questions, rejections, objections
● Negotiating contracts with clients to ensure mutual satisfaction with each transaction.
● Preparing proposals for new business opportunities or contracts with existing clients.
● Developing and maintaining relationships with clients to increase future business opportunities.
● Negotiating and closing multiple sales deals to achieve high revenue
● Scheduling appointments with prospective clients to discuss products or services offered by the company.
● Relationship management with multiple decision-makers and stakeholders to add value.
● Creating client proposals based on product information provided by marketing staff members.
● Keeping track of all communications with clients, such as emails, phone calls and letters.
● Reviewing proposals from clients for possible problems or conflicts with company policies.
● Identifying potential customers through research and networking activities, then contacting them to set up meetings or presentations.
● Managing accounts and negotiating and closing multiple sales deals to achieve high revenue.
● Researching market trends to identify opportunities for new products or services that might appeal to specific clients.
● Managing all B2B selling operations and activities within a particular territory or zone or industry.
● Any other duty that may be assigned.
This is an Executive Sales position and only those who meet the criteria and have proven Management/Leadership skills and a clean background will be considered.
● Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or related field
● 3-5 years of proven B2B sales experience
● Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
● Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and desire to succeed
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Thorough understanding of the sales process from start to finish
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.