IMANI is a faith-based organization committed to empowering women in vocational training as well as imparting life and entrepreneurship skills to our clients. We are situated in the Eastlands, Nairobi.
We are looking for suitably qualified person for the position of a BUSINESS ADVISOR. For those interested, the following would be expected of them:
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
1. Carry out micro credit activities geared towards Job Creation namely.
i. Assess viability of business projects and recommend the types of support.
ii. Offer Advisory services to those who receive loans, i.e., business advice in the field.
iii. Together with others, assess the impact of credit given to individual businesses in Job Creation particularly for Imani trainees.
iv. Mobilize savings and collect loan repayments from the clients.
v. Maintain updated records for the designated micro credit clients, loan statements, savings records in the microcredit system.
2. Conduct the Entrepreneurship training for MTC and CTC trainees according to the syllabus.
The eligible persons to be shortlisted for interview will have to meet the following professional qualifications, skills, and experience:
• Should have a minimum of Diploma in Business Administration or Microfinance Administration or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
• Should have at least Three (3) years’ experience in a busy learning or a microfinance institution
• Proficiency in computer applications
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed Christian, and a person of high integrity.
• Experience of work-based training in the urban set up
The job requires an enthusiastic, self-driven and trustworthy individual capable of gaining the full potential from each client.
TO APPLY: Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, Valid Certificate of good conduct, names of three referees, telephone contact e-mail address and copies of certificates should be sent to, The Director, Imani Marianists.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted