Controller, Load Control
Trades & Services
Certificate in Flight/Airport Operations, /Weight and Balance
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
To ensure effective control of aircraft Weight &Balance in compliance with airline Safety Standards and Operational requirements
- Prepare, plan, and ensure adequate supervision of aircraft loading processes on a shift basis to ensure optimized utilization of aircraft space and performance and an expeditious cargo and baggage handling for customer satisfaction.
- Ensure provision of accurate load sheet that shows load distribution, passenger cabin seating, special loads and LMCs conform to company policy and procedures and customers’ SLAs on a shift basis.
- Ensure EZFW calculations are accurate and are within the limits required by the company to minimize unnecessary extra fuel uplift in the entire KQ route network.
- Prepare and report on a shift basis Weight & Balance daily performance detail in a timely manner to enable cost effective actions and safe flight operations.
- Coordinate with relevant internal and external approved training institutions in planning of requisite training courses to keep Load Controllers current and for new courses as new aircraft type introduced.
- Ensure corrective and preventative actions within Load Control identified by quality& safety inspections and audits, investigations or other internal reporting mechanisms are undertaken within the agreed time frame.
- Manage the rostering of the Load Control team for work, leave and training.
- Lead, Motivate and carry out performance appraisals for the team that ensure proficiencies and licenses are as per company and regulatory standards.
- Ensure implementation of safety, security, and emergency standards always.
- Ensure and maintain a healthy, safe, and secure working environment in compliance with the relevant industry, regulatory and legislative requirements, company procedures, regulatory authorities, and requirements of customer airlines.
- In carrying out the above roles the Shift Leader Load Control Officer shall put emphasis on the following tasks:
- Planned/Actual offloads due space/weight restrictions.
- Customer OTIs, Compliance with SLAs.
- No. of loading discrepancies.
- EZFW errors.
- Appraisal reports.
- Validity of licenses.
- Certificate in Flight/Airport Operations, /Weight and Balance
- University graduate in mathematics or applied sciences.
- Minimum5 years’ relevant experience in Flight Operations or Airport Operations.
- Conversant with KQ’s commercial activities and processes.
- Computer literate.
- Strong planning and analytical skills.
- Good negotiator and ability to influence.
- Ability to think on your feet.
- Team Player
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured