Country Supply Chain Manager at Kasha Kenya
Trades & Services
Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
Overseeing the entire process of procurement, order fulfillment, inventory management, distribution, and warehousing. Ensure the process runs smoothly, efficiently, and cost-effectively to achieve set KPIs. This role reports directly to the Regional Supply Chain Manager – Kasha. An assignment may form part of the selection process.
- Manage the procurement process by identifying and selecting suppliers, negotiating contracts, managing supplier relationships, and ensuring timely delivery of products on better supplier terms.
- Evaluate existing supply chain processes to identify areas that need optimization, recommend and implement supply chain improvements, as well as assist to document processes.
- Plan, organize, and manage the transportation and distribution of products, including both inbound and outbound logistics.
- Monitoring the quality and accuracy of supply chain-related data in relevant systems.
- Ensuring accurate and comprehensive records on supply chain activities and providing timely reports and updates periodically and on request.
- Demand planning by working with sales teams to forecast demand and ensure sufficient inventory is available to meet demand and set targets.
- Country Supply chain cost management by analyzing costs associated with the supply chain, identifying opportunities for cost savings, and developing strategies to reduce costs.
- Risk management by identifying, monitoring, and managing risks associated with compliance and audit standards are met where applicable.
- Country supply chain team management; improving supply chain employees' productivity; improving supply chain performance to run efficiently and effectively and identifying areas of improvement.
- Investigating and resolving issues with incorrect or damaged orders. With proper inventory management.
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and developments.
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- Have a proven high level of understanding and 7+ years of experience in procurement and supply chain and last-mile delivery of consumer and pharma products.
- In-depth knowledge of supply chain analytics and KPI measurement.
- Proficient IT skills with 2 years min. experience in using Microsoft Dynamics and Excel.
- Exceptional analytical and strong time-management skills.
- High professional ethics and integrity.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured