Data Analyst (Agriculture) - Naivasha
SERVIZI AGRICOLI FORESTALI AFRIKA (SAFA) LTD.
Software & Data
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Vacancy title: Data Analyst (Agriculture)
Location: Naivasha, Kenya
Experience: 3+ years
Academic Qualifications: Data Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics
• Synthesizing analyses and develop clear and concise presentations of data
• Developing automation tools to streamline day-to-day data reports
• Building models to identify trends, forecast production & performance, and identify improvements to company strategy and operations
• Implementing standard reporting routine required by the company
• Supporting company teams in accessing, understanding, and utilizing data.
• Delivering data related insights to the company teams and management to enable data driven decisions
• Ensuring consistency, accuracy, and overall integrity of company data.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Data Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
• 3+ years of experience with data analysis and preparation
• Strong Excel, SQL knowledge and data manipulation skills
• Experience with visualization software such as Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, etc.
• Experience working with multiple different data sources.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured