They are looking for a plant operator with experience in Operating and Maintaining a Front-loader & Forklift, while ensuring operational efficiency, excellent service delivery, daily target achievement and general performance accountability.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Our client is an organization specializing in the provision of Utilities Operations and Maintenance Services. At the core of its service delivery is an undertaking to make safe provision of “Utilities Services” at recommended efficiencies while supporting the client’s business objectives through timely generation, supply, and optimization of utility services. This is achieved by responsibly operating and maintaining clients’ plant and equipment as well as recommending cost-effective continuous improvement initiatives for implementation. As a one-stop industrial operations and maintenance service provider, they strive to offer scalable and powerful solutions to businesses.
- Stack material in correct designated areas in accordance with inventory-control instructions.
- Assist in maintaining safe and orderly site environment.
- Ensure daily checklists update as well as smooth shift handover.
- Participate in ensuring that the quality of material received meets established standards.
- Regularly inspect machinery to determine need for repairs while ensure safety by performing routine maintenance.
- Maintain accurate reports for material consumed.
- Maintain accurate fuel consumption records as well as any other consumables records for the front loader or forklift and report issues concerning the equipment.
- Ensure that environment, health and safety procedures are complied with at all times
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualification & Skills:
- Diploma in Plant equipment operation & maintenance from a recognized institution
- 3+ Years experience preferably in FMCG environment
- Proactive with ability to follow instructions and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Good planner with excellent and timely instruction execution ability
- Good knowledge of hazards and safety precaution of FMCG operation environment
- Able to read, understand and interpret equipment manuals and drawings
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical tools, equipment, materials and practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suit
- Ability to perform routine maintenance checks on equipment.
- Excellent understanding of safety protocols.
- Willing to work flexible hours, including weekends if necessary.
Kindly apply to indicate your salary expectation, notice requirement and at least three referees.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.