Green & Gold Consultancy is seeking to recruit on behalf of our client:
Job title: Front Office
Reports to: Branch Manager
About the Spa:
The Spa is intentionally designed to offer refreshing, rejuvenating and rebalanced experience to our clients. Located in the suburbs of Nairobi, our services ultimately seek to provide the best wellness and holistic experience to all our clients. With a team of highly trained and professional staff, we are devoted to providing a calming and relaxing experience using the most exquisite products.
This role poses you as the face of the company. You will ensure that all the spa’s clients experience are met and at the set standards which means your customer service skills need be of high standards. This includes optimal compliance of the spa’s client experience process. Ultimately, you will help create a pleasant and memorable experience for the spa ‘s clients. You need to be eloquent, clear and focused. We expect a high level of organisational skills and you must be fluent in English both in writing and speaking.
• Client Handling
• Receive and conclude all client visits while ensuring that the spa client experience is met.
• Capture all client details
• Ensure that all clients fill in an indemnity form before being attended to by therapists.
• Organize and book all client appointments using the booking software.
• Ensure all bookings are done accurately with no double-booking cases.
• Ensure service billing is done and clients pay either before or after treatments without exception.
• Issue and record all gift vouchers.
• Issue branded receipts to clients and ensure that clients must leave with their receipts.
• Assist in other areas such as getting refreshments for the client, making sure that reception is always tidy and clean.
• Handle all incoming calls and in a professional and courteous manner.
• All bookings made need to be confirmed in writing to clients.
• Our dealing with client bookings is 30 minutes therefore incoming inquiries need to be handled within 30 minutes.
• Coordinate and communicate all bookings and cancellations in good time to the therapists in order to allow timely service preparations.
• Communicate weekly offers and new products/services to clients.
• Front Office
• Ensure all licenses are available and current.
• Always maintain a clean and organized front desk.
• Communicate to all clients any promotions, product/treatment launches, discounts Inform management or the branch manager of any guests/local authority visitations in good time.
• Observe all requirements as per the service level agreement.
• Manage product sales and update stock appropriately on the company’s integrated booking system
• Update daily sales reports in Excel or as may be required to facilitate accountability to management.
• To bring to the immediate attention of management any issues arising from a client including any complaints, suggestions or recommendations made by the clients.
• Escalate inappropriate actions or comments experienced while executing duty
• To receive and document payments accurately through the software and updating the daily report with modes of transaction used (cash, M-pesa, credit card).
• Send daily sales reports to management.
• Any other duties that you may be asked to do by the management.
• Diploma in hospitality, front office, communication or related field
• You are required to have proficient computer skills- MS Office and be able to respond to emails.
• You are always required to be honest and trustworthy and not to get distracted or intimated by third parties
• Fluent in English due to diverse cultural backgrounds that one is expected to encounter at the spa
• To be polite and courteous to all people in the spa, whether clients or otherwise.
• You are expected to have excellent phone etiquette and communication skills.
• Always look presentable and smartly dressed
• Be able to handle clients in the most professional way
• You are expected to be organized and time sensitive.
• Experience working in a busy and fast-paced environment is highly preferred.
Kindly share your CV and cover letter with the subject application for the role Front Office. The screening process will include a phone interview to be able to proceed to any further stages. We will also ask for references at later stages of this process.