Girls High School Nurse 1 position
1. Minimum Qualifications Diploma in Nursing
2. 2+ years of experience in relevant field
Roles and Responsibilities
• Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports of students
• Administering first line medications to students and monitoring them for side effects and reactions and referring patients for further tests in hospitals where necessary
• Develop procedures and provide emergency nursing management for injuries/illnesses.
• Interpret the health status of students to parents and school personnel.
• Assessing the health needs of the whole school community and developing a health plan, including Health and Safety Policies
• Ensure students welfare is taken care of in the hostels
• Setting systems and coordinating general cleanliness of the school