The Head Maintenance, is responsible for supporting, supervising, scheduling maintenance within the estate. While making sure the overall corrective and preventive maintenance is completed
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
• Maintains all factory and estate buildings, roads and equipment in a good and neat condition.
• Ensures that effective and concise preventative maintenance schedules are followed.
• Efficiently communicates overall repair and maintenance status.
• Maintains all the fire-life-safety equipment in first class order.
• Ensures all maintenance team members are exposed to internal and external training on an on-going basis Ensures regular training is given to the maintenance team members under his direct supervision.
• Ensures effective inter-departmental communication and good relations between the engineering team members and members of fellow departments within the estate.
• Prepares and follow through on any projects as outlined.
• Ensures all maintenance team members are permanently well groomed and in PPE.
• Prepares purchase requisitions and submits to the Procurement Manager.
• Supervises maintenance operations whilst ensuring compliance with all engineering policies, procedures & company standards.
• Regularly inspects all building areas and take any necessary corrective or preventive actions.
• Conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times to reflect the high standards of STCs and encourage maintenance staff to do the same.
• Maintains a good working relationship with other employees, providing instruction and encouragement as needed.
• Ensures a clean, neat and organized working area.
• Performs to any other tasks or projects as assigned by management.
• Be on call (alternatively with any other engineering members) after normal working hours and coordinate tradespersons after hours if needed.
• Attends meetings and training sessions as required.
• Design, plan, prepare bill of quantities, schedule and supervise new works / renovations and maintenance of existing structures to the required standards.
• Prepare annual budgets.
• Prepare monthly reports.
• Accomplishes a set of administrative duties such as leading and attending meetings, writing reports and other specific duties related to the job function.
• Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the company.
• BSc Civil Engineering/ Degree in Construction Management.
• Minimum 7 years in building or plant maintenance, in a similar position.
• Knowledge and experience in plumbing, electrical and civil works.
• Ability to lead and motivate a team of multi-skilled technicians.
• Ability to prepare BOQs.
• Ability to prepare civil works drawings
• Good organizational work planning and reporting skills.
• Good basic computer skills in software office (word, Excel, Power Point).
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to lead and teach a team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in technology and equipment used in environmental inspections
• Strong sense of initiative
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.