Duties and Responsibilities
● Planning and managing the hotel, accommodation and other services.
● Preparing the budgets and financial planning for the hotel.
● Setting up a target and achieving sales and profits.
● Planning for the work schedules of an individuals and teams.
● Observing and monitoring the worker’s performance to make sure that the company rules and regulations are being followed.
● Cooperating with other department managers for coordinating the activities such as wedding, any special events and conferences.
● Coordinating with the duties of the front- office and resolving problems.
● Greeting and meeting with the customers.
● Supervising the maintenance, renovations and furnishings of the hotel.
● Ensuring about the safety and the security and meeting with other statutory regulations.
● Scheduling the work activities, duties and hours of the staff.
● Handling the customer grievances and complaints.
● They are responsible for day to day hotel management and hold accountability for directing, organizing and planning all hotel-services.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Experience
• Degree/ Diploma in Hotel Management/ Hospitality
• 10 years’ experience in a busy hotel/Restaurant as a Manager
• Team management, leadership & team player
• Effective management: delivering profits to the hotel
• Adaptability: coping with the diversity of customers and their needs
• Thorough and initiative
• Great Communication Skills
• Prompt Decision Making
• Team Management
• Conflict Resolution
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV.
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.