IT Manager at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Software & Data
Candidate must possess a Bachelors’ Degree in Information Technology or an equivalent.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Develop and implement technology policies and procedures to support hotel operations.
- Manage and maintain computer networks, servers, and security systems and followed with Accor Standard including PCI DSS, GDPR.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and network issues in a timely manner.
- Manage all software applications used by the hotel and ensure that they are up to date.
- Ensure that all hotel staff have access to the technology resources they need to do their jobs.
- Develop and implement a disaster recovery plan to protect the hotel's data and systems.
- Collaborate with vendors and contractors to ensure that technology-related projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Train and educate hotel staff on how to use technology tools and applications.
- Review and create required technical documents, Standard procedure Operation and all policy for IT operation.
- Prepare reports of all incidents and operational KPIs, including performance review.
- Ensures the physical and logical security of IT system
Your experience and skills include:
- Candidate must possess a Bachelors’ Degree in Information Technology or an equivalent.
- Proven experience of at least 3 years as an IT Manager in the hospitality industry
- Deep understanding in Sun, Opera, Micros and MC systems
- Strong experience for Managed PABX System, Door lock system, Background Music System, IPTV system, Wi-Fi Ruckus controller and CCTV System.
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems, networks, and security.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured