Any Certificate or Diploma; in a business-related field
- Minimum Qualification: Certificate
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Jubilee Insurance is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi, and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA- in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania.
- Prospecting and enlisting potential clients to Jubilee Life Insurance
- Cross selling all Jubilee Life Insurance company products
- Servicing and offering after sales services to all Jubilee clients
- Portfolio management to ensure good persistency of Jubilee Clients
- Liaison between Jubilee Life Insurance and clients in terms of policy and other relevant communications.
- Undertaking any other duties as requested by the immediate supervisors
- Any Certificate or Diploma; in a business-related field
- Experience in sales and marketing or selling Insurance products is an added advantage
- Age 26 years and above
- No experience is required
- Minimum KCSE D+ and above.
- IRA License added advantage
- Responsible, reliable, has leadership skills and business acumen to spot opportunities readily.
- A creative, proactive, passionate and innovative individual with a passion for excellent results.
- Results oriented and self-driven with a proven performance track record.
- Fast learner
- Great communicator
- Basic Computer Skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.