OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY VICE-CHANCELLOR
ADMINISTRATION, FINANCE AND DEVELOPMENT
DECLARATION OF VACANCIES
In pursuit of its mission and mandate, the University wishes to invite applications from qualified candidates to fill the positions indicated below:
SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
Department of Educational Communication Technology & Curriculum Studies
Lecturer - Grade 12
Lecturer in Curriculum Studies One (1) position MSU/ACA/EDU/05/21
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATIONAL COMMUNICATION, TECHNOLOGY AND CURRICULUM STUDIES
LECTURER- GRADE 12
1. An earned PhD or equivalent degree qualification in the relevant field from an accredited and recognized university.
2. A relevant Master’s degree from a recognized Institution.
3. A relevant Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Institution.
4. Be registered or registerable with the relevant professional body.
5. A minimum of twenty four (24) publication points, at least sixteen (16) should be from refereed journal papers.
TERMS OF SERVICE
The terms of service for the advertised positions will be on permanent and pensionable terms.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Each application should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicants; age, marital status, academic and professional qualifications, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. Scanned copies of these documents must be attached as a running PDF to the email application.
The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated and submitted as follows:
1. Ten (10) hard copies
2. An online application to be submitted to the following email:email@example.com
Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Applications must be sent on or before 6th April, 2021 addressed to:
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor
Administration, Finance and Development
P. O. BOX 333 - 40105
N/B: Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Maseno University is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of either gender or persons living with disability are encouraged to apply. The University does not charge any fee for the recruitment and selection process.