A diploma/ degree in electrical and mechanical engineering
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Machine repairs, maintenance and selling of company products
They will ensure both mechanical and electrical repairs on our machines.
They will be expected to work with the sales and accounts team.
This role report to the Sales Team Leader.
Key responsibilities include
• Running the cash register and ensuring the proper checkout process is followed.
• Taking overall responsibility for the use and management of the cash register during your shifts.
• Taking overall responsibility for preparing and reporting sales and any other relevant incidences that occur during your shifts to the management.
• Taking overall responsibility for daily stock take and handling over operations to the shift leader in the shift subsequent to yours.
• Maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the workstation by dusting and vacuuming, washing the windows and doors, and straightening the merchandise.
• Arranging the workstation in a manner that attracts the attention of customers.
• Greeting customers and offering them assistance.
• Becoming familiar with the products and sharing this knowledge with customers.
• Answering questions from and providing information to customers about products.
• Informing the customers about purchasing incentives.
• Preparing sales reports on a daily basis.
• Participating in workplace safety training sessions.
• Any other task that may be assigned by the Director of Operations.
• Machine maintenance and repairs
• Troubleshooting to ensure the machines run seamlessly
• Able to do the both Mechanical and electrical repair work on the machines
Education & Experience
• A diploma/ degree in electrical and mechanical engineering
• At least 5 years of relevant experience
Knowledge working with motors
• Experience working in airline and logistics packaging industry, moving and / packaging companies.
• Knowledge of customer service
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Key skills & competencies
• Excellent communication skills
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Planning and coordination skills
• Time management
• Attention to detail
• Problem-solving & negotiation
• Stress tolerance
• Ability to work independently
Salary Ksh. 20,000 + Commission
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.