• Inspect and identify pests that are present and the damage that they are causing.
• Make recommendations on the most economical treatment plans based on findings and
• perform pest elimination treatments.
• Safely handle, mix and apply pesticides eliminating health hazards.
• Build and maintain good customer relations.
• Communicate with customers and service managers on what was, what you did and
• what they should expect.
• Address customer questions and concerns.
• Document all work performed.
• Properly maintain company vehicles, equipment, facilities, and storage areas.
• Monitor stocks and keep records.