• Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality
• Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
• Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labelling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration
• Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice
• Provide assistance other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/ temperature measurements etc.
• Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient
• Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication
• Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars and collaborating with other healthcare professionals
• Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures
• Proven 4 years experience as a pharmacist
• Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems.
• Good organizing skills
• Excellent communication skills with a customer oriented approach
• Integrity and compassion
• At least diploma in Pharmacy/Pharmacology
• Valid licence to practice the profession