Our client a manufacturer of high quality rigid and flexible packaging products is looking for production controller.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Work Location: Nairobi
Reports to: Production manager.
About the Company and the Job Profile
Our client a manufacturer of high quality rigid and flexible packaging products is looking for production controller. The Production Controller will be responsible for obtaining monthly demand forecast from the Commercial department to set up the production planning and scheduling. Production report obtained from each work center shall be validated with the report submitted by the Shift supervisor/generated from cloud-based computing system.
• Perform daily SKU wise FG & SFG Inventory analysis to determine and ensure:
1) Defined Minimum and Maximum Levels of FG is maintained
2) At any given point, monitor that a minimum of 15 days (or) maximum of 30 days FG stock levels are mainted in the Warehouse.
• Liaise with the Commercial team resources to determine Monthly, Weekly and Daily Stock requirements are meeting the Minimum/Maximum stock limits.
• Develop a Monthly Production Plan while taking into consideration the below:
1) Commercial Demands & Budegtary forecast
2) FG & WIP Stock Inventory.
3) Machine and Mold Availability
4) Raw Materials and Packaging materials
• Determine resources to quantify Manpower, Workcenter allocation hours and raw materials including packaging needed to fulfil the forecasted production demand in coordination with HR resources Admin, Production Supervisor and Inventory Controller.
• Develop a Monthly Labour resource requirements in alignment to:
1) Approved production Plan
2) Requisite competencies
3) Approved Shift Hours
• Forecast and raise Job cards for SKU's that approach minimum stock limits. Job cards should be submitted to the Production Supervisor and sign off the production schedule to avoid OOS.
• Maximize production by opting and selecting the low cost route (raw material, output, labor, energy consumption) for every job card assigned to various workcentres.
• Check the hourly production data generated by the cloud computing system (Thing Trax) to track the production progress.
• Reconcile produced quantities (SKU wise) are captured in the system with 100% accuracy and duly signed off with Production Manager on a daily basis.
• Bachelor Degree in in Engineering, Logistics, Operations Planning, Supply Chain or related fields
APICS a plus.
• 5 years’ experience in production / material planning.
• Operational Process Planning, and experience with ERP.
• Good knowledge of production planning, capacity planning and scheduling.
• Supply Chain fundamentals.
• Demand & Supply Planning process.
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office.
• Good quantification and analytical skills.
• Planning and organization.
• Performance Oriented.
• Proactive and big picture thinking.
• Time management.
• Effective communication.
• Presentation skills.
• Interpersonal skills.
How to apply:
If interested, send your updated CV and cover letter via "Apply Now Button".
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured