• Conduct accurate assessment of patients
• Documentation and storage of client information and/or data
• Provide patients and their family with appropriate information and counselling patients
• Identify patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with the patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
• Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, and their families.
• Entrench quality assurance in all the treatment and therapeutic procedures by adhering to a laid down treatment guidelines and practices.
• Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
Personal and job skills requirements
• Bachelor degree in Nursing or diploma with considerable experience
• 2 years of experience in a busy environment
• Registration with the Nursing Council of Kenya
• Microsoft office packages proficiency
• Good interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Pleasant personality