Proven retail sales experience.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
Our recycling department is setting up recycling kiosks in low-income communities to acquire recyclables. We are looking to hire a hard-working, customer-oriented shop attendant to ensure the smooth running of in-store retail operations in our recycling kiosks.
Shop Assistant Responsibilities:
● The shop assistant’s responsibilities include welcoming customers to our shop, monitoring customer activities.
● Training clients on different recyclables and identifying the recyclables we purchase.
● Measuring the weight of recyclables collected.
● Processing seller payments.
● Performing end-of-day cleaning duties, which includes wiping down windows, mirrors, and fixtures as well as sweeping and mopping the shop floor.
● Addressing and resolving customers complaints in a professional manner.
● Processing seller payments using the shop's Point of Sale (POS) system.
● Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of recyclables to provide advice and recommendations as needed
Shop Assistant Requirements:
● Accounting Diploma will be added advantage
● Proven retail sales experience.
● The ability to stand for extended periods.
● The ability to use labeling and pricing equipment as well as Point of Sale (POS) software.
● The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
● Strong organizational skills.
● Effective communication skills.
● Exceptional customer service skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.