Qualifications and skills needed
1. 4+ Years’ Experience in Research and Project management
2. Bachelor’s degree project management or any other relevant field
3. Proficiency in project management, including budgeting, planning, execution, delivery, quality assurance, and reporting.
4. Excellent teamwork, communication and organizational skills
5. Excellent numeracy skills and proficiency with excel;
6. Excellent critical thinking, analysis and demonstrate experience in research
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for a portfolio of research in Renewable energy, Climate Change, Sustainable Agriculture and / or innovation projects.
• Coordinate and facilitate the research project management life cycle, including initiation, development, and implementation of various complex experimentation projects.
• Monitor project progress regularly and report the same to management
• Report project progress, status, and issues if any to the management on regular basis.
• Prepare project documentations and research reports for management review.
• Manage research project timelines, to ensure research trials are completed within the specified timeline.
• Communicate research requirements, and set expectations for research-related work.
• Interpret research data, author research reports, and make actionable recommendations to managements.
Do not send your application if you don’t have the relevant experience.
Mode of Application
If you are interested in this position, submit your application. Application closes on Friday 8th December 2020 at 5pm.