1. CPA Section 2
2. Diploma or Bachelors’ degree in any business related field.
3. MUST have at least 2 years’ experience working in a Sacco as an administrator or accountant.
• In charge of member recruitment and marketing.
• Advisor to the management committee and strategic plan implementation.
• In charge of Government Compliance matters in regards to rules and regulations bidding Sacco’s.
• Liasing with Bankers, Lawyers, Auditors and District Co-operative Office on behalf of the Society.
• Overseeing of day to day running of the Society.
• Handling member complains and advising them in accordance to the societies rules.
• Preparation of Management and Financial reports.
• Supervising Sacco Software operations and payroll.
• Preparations of Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly financial reports.
• Generation of member loan statements.
• Monthly loan reconciliation statements.
• Cash book reconciliation statements.