As the Sales and Accounts Management Associate, you will be responsible for improving the sales performance of existing distributors and the sales process for new distributors.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Are you someone who likes “innovation”, “scaleups” and “challenging”? Well, we are looking for someone to join us in our as we grow our brand and impact globally.
Our purpose is to make basic eye care affordable and accessible to everyone.
Globally, 1 billion people need, yet cannot access, corrective eyeglasses; making it the largest unmet disability in the world. In Kenya, 7.5 million people need eyecare, yet only 1.6 million can visit an eyecare provider. This results in over 75% of cases of vision impairment being preventable. This is made worse as even low-quality glasses are expensive, costing more than KES 3,000.
This has a huge impact on people’s lives. Vision is our most dominant sense. Without glasses it is challenging to earn an income, learn or live a quality life. It also hinders all development agendas governments and agencies may have. A student without glasses is 3x more likely to fall behind! Simply wearing glasses improves incomes by 18%, means people do not rely on others for daily tasks - which reduces exposure to financial theft and fraud.
Our solution is a revolutionary, award winning, design of eyeglasses frame and testing process that can be done without a vision care specialist. DOT Glasses distributors can provide eyeglasses for only KES 600 – 900 KES. The testing and assembly for each client is done instantly within 5 minutes. The glasses are sold through a diverse network of distribution partners in 6+ countries.
Glasses is transitioning from start-up to scale up and looking for an
experienced person to join our team and help guide our growth.
What we are looking for from you
As the Sales and Account Management Associate, you will:
- Engage with potential customers to understand their needs and guiding them to understand and internalize how DOT Glasses innovations add value to their objectives.
- Help with maintaining relationships with key distributors and stakeholders.
- Support distributors to improve their sales and set up more distribution points.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Manage the order process, including generating quotes, processing orders, and ensuring accurate and timely delivery of products.
- Champion the DOT Glasses brand in all interactions with stakeholders internal and external.
- Maintain and update the CRM tools.
- Assist the sales team to prepare sales materials, presentations, and proposals.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as marketing and product development, to inform organizational strategies and achieve overall business objectives.
This job might be for you, if you:
- Are a people person that can drive sales.
- Enjoy solving problems and finding solutions.
- Would like to revolutionise an industry and provide eyecare to those left out.
- Like to travel and meet amazing people!
- Are looking to develop and challenge yourself in a fast-growing scale up environment.
And, are someone who has:
- Minimum 5 years’ demonstrated experience in B2B sales roles within the medical devices or healthcare industry.
- Experience in account management.
- B2C sales experience, not industry specific but preferably in low-income communities.
- Understanding of rural community cultures and barriers.
- Experience in selling disruptive technologies or innovative medical devices is highly desirable.
- Experience working with medium and large NGOs is highly desirable.
Please see detailed job specification on the following page.
Does this sound like the job for you? Send us your CV and a one-page cover letter. Explain why you want to work for DOT Glasses and what makes you ideal for this role and DOT Glasses.
If this is not for you perhaps you know someone who this is perfect for. Please send them this job description. Thanks!
For more about DOT Glasses, find and follow us here: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram
Deadline: Application will be reviewed on a rolling basis from 29th February
Location: Nairobi, Kenya Gross salary: 60,000-80,000 Kshs pm
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.