The Sales Executive Officer will be responsible in delivering a broad range of Company products and Services to Clients in order to increase the Company’s profit and growth.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Department Section Subsection: Sales and Marketing
Reports To (job): Head Of Sales & Customer Service
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Planning Sales activities and Customer / Prospect contract
• Preparing reports, Proposals, and Quotations
• Conducting surveys
• Ensuring Sales targets are met month on month
• Conducting presentations to the Clients
• Identity Business opportunities, Carry out market research/intelligence and analyze sales options in the Industry
• Follow up on potential Clients and closure of sales
• Represent the Company at trade exhibitions, events, and sales activations
• Maintain relationships with Clients for business opportunities and retain new Clients.
• Submitting weekly and monthly sales reports on the set KPI’s
Key Skills and Minimum Qualifications
• Minimum of Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing or a business-related field
• At least 3 years experience in Sales and marketing in a busy security Company
• Excellent Skills in Communication, Presentation, business reporting, and competitive proposal writing and negotiations.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.