Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
School Location: "The School is situated in Kamulu, along Kangundo Road stage. It is founded on Christian Values".
Customer Service /Communication
• Managing and periodic reviewing of the student admission process.
• Handling and Managing Stakeholder (Parents, County and Regulatory authorities etc) queries.
• Resolving problems by conducting root cause analysis, coming up with the best solution, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution
• Maintaining solid customer relationships by handling enquiries, questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
• Create and maintain a customer relationship management process/structure for the school.
• Maintain internal communication system ensuring instructional, and support personnel are kept informed of needed information.
• Communicate as necessary with the teaching and support staff.
• Manage day to day operational activities of the school
• Responsible for safety at the school and quality of learning conditions and environment
• Manage supplies (cleaning, stationery, food supplies) & ensuring meals are prepared and served on time.
• Supervise support staff (cook, cleaners/childminders) & ensures premises clean at all times
• Perform periodic facilities & premises inventory to ensure timely preventive maintenance is done
• Conducts daily work-plan and daily/weekly briefing with support staff & handles conflict resolution
• Escalate upwards to the Management issues requiring the attention of the Managing Director.
• Prepare, create, and compose letters, reports, bulletins, and other documents for the school’s programs in conjunction with the Managing Director.
• Answer’s routine correspondence for the school referring these to the MD before dispatch.
• Prepare documents from rough draft, notes, recording, or oral instructions.
• Prepare reports from confidential records and seeking MD’s sanction.
School Program Support
• Ensure the appropriate calendars of activities are maintained for school including establishment of schedules for open day, meetings with parents and teachers, school visitors and other meetings.
• Assist in the process of registering new students.
• Coordinate and schedule transportation for students
• Develop school operating procedures in liaison with the directors.
• Oversee planning and preparing of staff meetings and workshops.
• Ensure appropriate security and safety methods are employed within the office
• Order supplies and equipment for school ensuring adequate re-order levels are maintained.
• Organize and facilitate a variety of educational or social activities
• Preparation and follow up of Quotations, Proposals, Reports
• Processing parents uniform orders and ensuring timely delivery has been done
• Responsible for use of petty cash
• Prepare budgets and record expenses and gives weekly reports to the school directors
• Manages supplier queries / Preparation of payment requests / Payment requests
• Manage fee collection and follow up outstanding fees in liaison with the respective Head teacher/ Accountant
• A Diploma / Degree in business management, administration or any related field
• Computer literate & proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• At least 4 years’ experience in Office administration work / Customer Service work/ Similar school environment will be an added advantage
• Valid certificate of good conduct
The Person must possess the following:
• Demonstrate Christian Values
• Work under minimum supervision
• Creative and pragmatic in solutions
• Organized & good planner
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Can multitask and loves to take up new challenges
• Able to relate well with pupils, teachers and parents
• Able to prioritize work
• Sensitivity and understanding
• To be flexible and open to change
• To be thorough and pay attention to detail
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills
• Analytical, Methodical and well-organized
• Fluent in English and Kiswahili
• Takes personal grooming seriously
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured