The Service Manager will be responsible for the overall management of the service team within the Agricultural Division i.e. Developing Sales budgets and plans for the team, be the focal point for all service related queries from clients, as well as ensuring continuous training and upskilling of the service team to ultimately offer top notch servic
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 8 years
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develops, communicates, enforces and monitors effective Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
2. Creates annual Service Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization's financial and operational objectives.
3. Develops and executes Service Department plans and monitors monthly execution to ensure achievement of departmental goals.
4. Coordinates customer clinics, field days and related promotional events.
5. Submits all service warranty and Product Improvement Program claims within the required time frame to receive maximum credit.
6. Schedules and assigns job and work areas to employees in the Service Department according to their skills and knowledge.
7. Ensures departmental tools, equipment and vehicles are in good working order.
8. Manages recruiting, staffing and employee development activities for employees reporting to this position.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related.
- 8+ years of working experience as a Service Manager in Agricultural Equipment.
- 3+ Years of experience as a team Leader.
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems
- Good Computer skills with a bias on excel and presentation.
- Valid Driver's license.
- · A strong working knowledge of all industry standards and practices within the Agricultural sector.
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to think strategically and lead
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Good Analytical skills
- Team player and people management skills
- Flexibility and adoptability.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.