Only applications received via BrighterMonday will be considered. Any phone calls, emails or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements set out below.
On behalf of our clients, an established clearing and forwarding company, seeking to grow into the international market is looking for ambitious, self-driven individuals for the following positions
Shared Services Manager
The duties and responsibilities are as follows:
• Provide strategic support to General Manager Commercial Services and the Board;
• Oversee finance and accounting functions in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, financial policies and procedures and all other applicable laws, rules and guidelines;
• Exercise administrative control and oversight over the finance and accounting, human resources and procurement;
• Review and ensure policies and procedures are effectively implemented and complied with, for optimum operational impact;
The jobholder must possess:
• A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field;
• A minimum of 10 years relevant experience with a minimum of 3 years in a managerial role;
• Must be a certified public accountant and a member of ICPAK;
• Must demonstrate the ability to maintain good working relationships with all the stakeholders;
• Must demonstrate commitment to operational effectiveness.
Note:Those who had applied earlier should not apply again.
If you fit any of the profiles above and interested in this challenging opportunity please submit your application with a detailed CV stating your current position, remuneration level, email and telephone contacts quoting the job title in the field of interest directly via Apply Now Button.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.