A private educational institution is seeking to recruit teachers and interns for teaching practice. The main role is to plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in a learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfil their academic potential.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Deliver lessons in line with CBC requirements.
- Prepare Schemes of Work and lesson plans for school administrator’s review.
- Observe and evaluate each child’s progress and provide a written report to the principal.
- Keep appropriate and efficient records of work, integrating formative and summative assessment into weekly and termly planning.
- Monitor and keep records/reports of the
children’s progress and development.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, adapting teaching methods to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- You have a TSC certificate.
- You have 1-2+ years teaching experience.
- Completed teacher training course with qualification in either of the following:
- Bachelor of Education with specialization in Islamic Religious Education or a combination of Computer Studies /Business Studies or Pre-Technical subjects /Business Studies or Pre-Technical subjects / Computer Studies
- Diploma in Primary Teacher Education
- Diploma in Technical Education Computer studies
How to apply:
Please send CV and certificates to email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.