Identify energy & waste elimination continuous improvement opportunities around the relevant equipment & utilities & ensure close of gaps.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Our client is an organization specializing in the provision of Utilities Operations and Maintenance Services. At the core of its service delivery is an undertaking to make safe provision of “Utilities Services” at recommended efficiencies while supporting the clients’ business objectives through timely generation, supply and optimization of utilities services. This is achieved by responsibly operating and maintaining clients’ plant and equipment as well as recommending cost effective continuous improvement initiatives for implementation. As a one-stop industrial operations and maintenance service provider they strive to offer scalable and powerful solutions to businesses. They are looking for a Technical Operator with experience in Operating and Maintaining Plant and Equipment
- Provide & carryout first line safe & efficient maintenance while contributing in driving continuous improvement in equipment reliability, performance, availability and maintenance cost effectiveness.
- Perform routine & weekly preventive maintenance tasks while actively adhering to preventative maintenance plan & ensuring that all maintenance work is risk assessed & appropriate resource is available & utilized.
- Identify energy & waste elimination continuous improvement opportunities around the relevant equipment & utilities & ensure close of gaps.
- Maintain daily logs of failure reports of equipment & come up with recovery measures as well as long term solutions.
- Offer recommendations on systems, equipment, operations & process improvement.
- Process work orders; assist in parts inventory & reordering.
- Ensure that environment, health and safety procedures are complied with at all times.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualification & Skills:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ Years experience preferably in FMCG environment
- Certification on Equipment Calibration as well as certification on Boiler Maintenance (NITA) shall be an added advantage
- Analytical with excellent leadership and problem solving skills
- Proactive with ability to follow instructions and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Good planner with excellent and timely instruction execution ability
- Expertise and proficiency in basic Microsoft Office computer applications
- Considerable knowledge of hazards and safety precaution of FMCG operation environment
- Able to read, understand and interpret equipment manuals and drawings
- Willing to work overtime, weekends and holidays when necessary
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical tools, equipment, materials and practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suit
Kindly apply to indicate your salary expectation, notice requirement and at least three referees.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.