- Processing of the necessary documentation relating to hotel reservations and travel arrangements;
- Preparation of estimates of expenditures for general operations of the travel Office;
- Safe custody of invoices, receipts and other records;
- Preparation and maintenance of records and ensuring proper maintenance of filing system;
- Verifying compiled records for accuracy;
- Maintenance of stores, records and equipment inventory.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- Certificate in IATA course from a recognized institution or its accepted equivalent;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C or its approved equivalent.