Accountant - Accounts Payables
Sasini Company Limited
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Sub- ledger posting – Production Module and Accounts Payable
2. Production of monthly locational cost reports.
3. Generation of Payment Advice Note (PAN) every week.
4. Supplier & general ledger reconciliation
5. Processing all statutory payments by due dates.
6. Filing statutory returns i.e., PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, Union Levies, VAT WHT by due date.
7. Monthly reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
8. Extraction of input VAT report for submission to Head Quarters.
9. Preparation of various accounting schedules in liaison with the Financial Accountant and Chief Accountant.
10. Supports the annual budgeting process – posting.
11. Appraisal of capital projects investments using discounted cash flow.
12. Supports the annual budgeting process.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
2. CPA Part 2 and above
3. Knowledge of Vat Act, Income Tax Act, WHT & Tax Procedures Act
4. Knowledge of ERP system
5. Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
6. Analytical skills and a Team Player.
Location : Nyamira County
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured