Umoja Fanisi Limited
Admin & Office
The Administrative Assistant will support the Human Resource and Administration functions. The role holder is expected to be agile, a team player and willing to learn. This role is based at the company Head Office in Nairobi. This is a short term contract of 9 months.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Handle incoming phone calls and emails
- Assist in administrative functions e.g. arranging meetings, trainings, travel arrangements
- Maintain files and records, organizing paperwork and ensuring accuracy and completeness of documents
- Assist in ordering and maintaining office supplies, equipment and inventory
- Assist with the implementation of human resource policies and procedures
- Advise and assist employees with understanding human resource policies and procedures
- Assist in coordination of recruitment process, onboarding and employee life cycle including offboarding
- Assist in coordinating performance reviews
- Assist in employee records management
- Assist employees with payroll related questions
- Provide reports as and when needed
- Maintaining confidentiality and discretion in handling sensitive information
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured