Under instruction from the center manager, oversee the assignment of offices/work spaces and the movement of general office furniture and other items in personal offices and work areas as requested by the occupants.
• Management of center partners agreement records and other important documentation.
• Provide accounting and financial management tasks for the company.
• Management vendors in the areas of office cleanliness, office courier, internet service provider, catering and fumigation.
• Coordination of the payment of all the center utilities.
• Monitoring management of the office records, storage, training facilities, meeting rooms, reception, support services (copy, mail, messenger/delivery services) and supplies. This should include scheduling of common places such as meeting and training rooms.
• Coordinate the maintenance, evaluation and enhancement of existing computer, audio-vision systems.
• Provide assistance in completing special projects/assignments that involve the operations of the center.
• Organize and schedule center events for internal and external clients.
• Ensure all health and safety protocols are adhered at all times in the center and further advice on enhancement of such.
• Security of the company will be your role too.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Thorough understanding of administration, facilities management and purchasing/inventory management as normally acquired through a University degree in business administration or a closely related field or the equivalent work experience.
• At least two years of progressively responsible work experience with a professional service firm with direct experience in managing business operations including planning, administrative and purchasing functions.
• Ability to identify and analyze issues and problems and to recommend and implement solutions.
• Willingness to be hands-on, very customer and service oriented. Flexible, with natural leadership.
• Interpersonal skills necessary in order to maintain effective relationships with center partners, their employees and clients, facilitate individual and group meetings dealing with the center operations.
• Relationship management with the building facility manager and other business entities sharing the same building.
• Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
• Book keeping proficiency and records management experience.
• Familiarity with and proficiency in Meeting Scheduling Software, Facilities Management and Co working Office Space Management Software.
• The work occasionally requires a high level of mental effort and strain when performing essential duties. Must be able to perform the essential duties of the position with time constraints and interruptions.
• Working over the weekend may be required in case of scheduled activities happening at the center