This executive will be charged with building relationships and strategic alliances with business partners, colleagues, and suppliers to effectively manage and balance multiple priorities by developing a territory management plan to maximize time with customers in order to seek new business and enhance customer retention.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
This executive will be charged with building relationships and strategic alliances with business partners, colleagues, and suppliers to effectively manage and balance multiple priorities by developing a territory management plan to maximize time with customers in order to seek new business and enhance customer retention by monitoring customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Pursuing new business and developing existing dealers in an assigned territory.
2. Analyzing opportunities, identifying key personnel, and developing strong business relationships via cold calls, presentations, and following up on leads for new business.
3. Developing sales strategies, proposals, and forecasts.
4. Existing dealer support and development to achieve dealer sales targets.
5. Improvement of dealer network -activating new dealers quarterly as set targets
6. Carrying out agreed promotional activities as per quarterly marketing plan.
7. Quarterly market analysis and feedback report to the BL.
6. Timely stock level advice to dealers and parts supervisor.
7. Market activation through well planned service clinic activities for each dealer.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in related field or
· Minimum 2+ years sales experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office or similar software.
· SAP Proficiency
· Valid Driving License
• Teamwork attitude & the ability to coordinate work effectively with internal team.
• Logical thinker with strong problem-solving skills, focused on providing solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Professional sales skills and the understanding of selling processes are critical.
• Multi-tasking, strong organizational and time management skills
Car & General is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin or disability.
All interested applicants who meet the qualifications and the job requirements are encouraged to send their applications to reach our Human Resource Office latest by 26th January 2024.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.