• Recruit and train farmers.
• Train farmers on Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) to maximize yield and ensure the quality of produce is not compromised.
• Demonstrate and train farmers on the best packaging solutions and techniques for farm produce that reduce the risk of damage during transportation.
• Advise and avail information to farmers of the best farm inputs to use on the farm and on the crops as well.
• Prepare and manage plans for crop improvement and enhanced production.
• Provide input on production planning for the assigned areas.
• Give weekly and monthly production projections.
• Disseminate, implement and monitor progress and compliance to company policies in key areas of production and environmental management.
• Ensure timely preparation, updating and submission of various production reports to management.
• Carry out any other duties as assigned.
• Diploma/Degree in Agriculture.
• Have at least 1-2 years’ experience as an agronomist
• Capability to train and recruit farmers.
• Must be willing to work in a rural set-up.
• Basic understanding of the industry requirements.
• Good knowledge of Good Agricultural Practices (GAP).
• Good understanding of the challenges in the industry.
• Must have good reporting skills.
Please send your CV.