Greet and interact with customers in a courteous and pleasant manner.
Replenish stocks of customer choices.
Display items in compliance to hotel and bar standards.
Take food and beverage orders from guests.
Prepare and serve food and beverages to customers and guests.
Drive serving carts to assigned floors and rooms.
Maintain cleanliness of bar areas.
Answer and respond to customer inquiries relating to food preparations.
Prepare billings and collect payments from customers.
Ensure all customer orders meet quality standards and proper presentations.
- Additional education, training, certificates will be an added advantage.
- Meets state minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality and professional appearance.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc for extended periods.