Prepare beverages requested by guests using established pouring standards and drink recipes to provide a consistent product to the guests and to control costs.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Coordinate food service with restaurant(s) for bar/lounge guests if applicable
- Ensuring accurate pouring and maintenance of bar inventory where shortages and pilferages are void.
- Take full responsibility for bar inventory and shortages.
- Follow established hotel safety protocols and procedures at all times. Immediately report any safety/service incident to the supervisor or manager on duty
- Take action to solve guest problems/complaints using appropriate service recovery guidelines
- Set up bar including all liquor, mixers, ice, garnishes, glassware and supplies. Perform pre- and post-shift work (empty/fill ice-bins, prepare garnishments, replenish/store snacks, etc.)
- Requisition all necessary supplies in line with hotel procedures and manage liquor inventory
- Ensure that all liquor is properly secured.
- Check bar and seating areas for cleanliness and attractiveness ensuring all standards are aligned to company and local legislative standards. Inspect all equipment and machinery for proper operation. Sweep and mop bar floor after shift. Wipe down counters, equipment, stools, chairs, tables, and other areas as required.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured