1. Must have a degree in civil engineering from a recognized university
2. Conversant with building regulations
3. Must be above 29 years
4. Must have worked as a clerk of works before in a busy construction site
5. Must be a team player, friendly, value integrity, Honest and must be willing to do any other duties assigned to him from time to time
6. Demonstrates sound judgment, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Ability to manage own workload to meet deadlines, take initiative, adapt and respond to challenges and set priorities.
If you believe you fulfill the requirements of the position, you are invited to submit a written application together with a CV that addresses the above selection criteria in detail. Your application should clearly explain the reasons why you are suitable for the position.